Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Civil aviation » News

News

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 7 November 2016 - 20:08 CET

Why my Ryanair picture no appear in news section ? Ryanair opens new route from Valencia to Craiova.

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 7 November 2016 - 22:14 CET

Did you add the proper supporting information so we could make a judgement as to the news validity?

Questions are better to have answered by emailing the team at Team@airplane-pictures.net, not via forum posts. It allows us a better look at topics that needs looking into. Keep in mind that not every photo uploaded as news will get posted in the news section. We have 30+ images uploaded daily with the news option selected and we have to make decisions as to how newsworthy a photo is in order to keep the section of the page as interesting as possible.

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 8 November 2016 - 11:33 CET

Ok. Im send email.

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 10 November 2016 - 16:26 CET

No answer in mail, why ?

How does news section? I loaded an image from the inaugural route from Ryanair from Valencia to Craiova, but I saw the news section does not appear as other images appear with this kind of information.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1187 (12 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.