Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Graphics yes/no?

Graphics yes/no?

LarsvZ 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 31 December 2016 - 14:17 CET

Hey guys,

I am thinking to upload this picture to the screeners, but do you think this one should be in the graphics category or not? And would it be accepted?

Would like to hear your opinion!

Cheers, Lars

Attached photos:

DaniGro 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 31 December 2016 - 15:02 CET

Hey Lars,

Despite I quite like your photo I think it will get a rejection due to its rather blurry appearance.

If you have a similar picture a little sharper I think it would be better to upload that instead of the attached one. But maybe it is a sharp image but you cropped a lot to get this particular picture.

But that wasn't your main question, I think it fits more into the normal category (main database) but due to own experience with rather 'heavy' edits, I think it is better to upload it as graphic (perhaps it gets moved by the Editors later on)

Anyway, cheers, Daniel

LarsvZ 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 31 December 2016 - 15:26 CET

Hey Daniel,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Have a happy new year ;)

Lars

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 31 December 2016 - 16:22 CET

In my opinion would be qualified for the category of graphics, from what pictures are there entrants. It depends on what screener find, and if you like his picture. I put pictures of HDR, or other Those not entered, or if entered, were moved into the category of normal after a few hours. I saw some pictures accepted because they changed the background, or something a little blurry and are graphs. Yours is not clear though, is rather blurred, but in my opinion deserves framed graphics, but as I said depends on the screener, and what relationships you have with them. lafel happens with different kind of pictures, some reject the receiving some reason, but others are supported with the same problem, whether it is blurred, moved, backlit etc. Cheers !!!! and Happy new year to all !!!

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1556 (23 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.