Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Batch purchase not for publishing

Batch purchase not for publishing

paghdv
Joined in January 2017
Posted 18 January 2017 - 16:51 CET

Hello,

I work training algorithms to learn to detect and classify aircrafts in pictures. This site has an interesting collection of pictures but I need hundreds of images to train my algorithms, which would make the purchase process really tedious and the price really high. Is there anyway to purchase pictures in batch? I'm specifically interested in pictures of aircrafts in the sky, and even more specifically, I'm interested in their frontal views. The images I would buy wouldn't be published or even seen by anybody, I would just feed them so a program can learn how an airplane looks.

Gregory Martin 
Joined in September 2013
Posted 18 January 2017 - 18:13 CET

on flickr you might be able to find more pictures of planes and maybe more angles. But i don't know about the copyright/use of image process there

peebee
Joined in March 2016
Posted 18 January 2017 - 19:19 CET

Go out and take the photos yourself.........

Rutger Smulders 

Joined in February 2014
Posted 18 January 2017 - 20:11 CET

Hi, please have a look at my collection, maybe you find something which you can use! I also have a 2tb disk full with photo's which you're might be interested in ;) price is not the biggest issue here, I'm sure we can make a deal about that ;)

Daniel Expósito 
Joined in January 2016
Posted 19 January 2017 - 00:14 CET

Hey, have a look, maybe you find something interesting for you in my profile, cheers!

Sven Pferdmenges 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:15 CET

Hey, have also a look onto my pictures. I think there are some interesting ones for you!

Oscar Lammers Photography 

Joined in July 2014
Posted 19 January 2017 - 15:35 CET

You can also have a look at my pictures. Send me a message when you see something you like!

Tim Meyer 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 19 January 2017 - 23:20 CET

Hello :) I can quote the others. Just have a look on my site if you want ;)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1658 (31 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.