Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Exposition

Exposition

Zdenek Adamec 

Joined in May 2009
Posted 8 May 2012 - 09:19 CET

Hello,

Who you think is wrong with this picture exhibition - too dark?

Thank you for your opinions

This post has been edited by Martin Krupka on 8th May 2012 - 16:14

Attached photos:

Andras Brandligt

Joined in March 2012
Posted 8 May 2012 - 10:03 CET

Hi Zdenek, could be a tad too dark, and maybe the crop is not correct. What was the rejection reason? Greetz

Wallace Shackleton 

Joined in February 2007
Posted 8 May 2012 - 12:08 CET

What type is it?

By the lantern type spinners I'd say it was a German Arado or possibly a post war design based on a German design...

PERSONALLY, I would say that the exposure is just about right, the clipped portions are on that band of light top left and on the canopy reflections.

What I done to it was correct the colour balance, the white registration and background had a brown tinge to it, give it a 1 degree rotation (plenty of verticals in the background that were off) and sharpen it. I used a mask technique to only sharpen the aircraft.

A wee trick that I learned when submitting photos was to include a vertical close to the frame, so that one could compare the two and decide that it did not need rotation. the left hand frame and the hangar seam do that job nicely :)

This post has been edited by Wallace Shackleton on 8th May 2012 - 12:09

Attached photos:

Zdenek Adamec 

Joined in May 2009
Posted 8 May 2012 - 23:48 CET

Hi Wallace,

I heeded your advice and I'm uploading the image again after adjustments. I think it's comparable to your treatment. I am curious about the view screeners.

Wallace, thank you for your opinion.

Aircraft type: Aero C-3A (Siebel Si-204D)

This post has been edited by Zdenek Adamec on 9th May 2012 - 00:03

gjuro
Joined in July 2012
Posted 9 July 2012 - 16:37 CET

It is a great photo. Why do you thing something is wrong?

I would be proud to have it on my blog, but I write only for private jets and small 4-16 seat aircraft's.If you have some photos about private jets or charter jets I will be proud to present you in the section about areal and airplane photographers. They can be with a watermark too. I just like to present photographers and get some quality articles. My blog is http://www.privatejetreviews.net/

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1421 (26 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.