Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » What do you think about this picture?

What do you think about this picture?

Luwu 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 6 February 2017 - 09:37 CET

Would you accept this picture? I already tried to upload it but it got rejected beause it is ovelighted, I know it is overlighted, but I think it looks very good, and it isnt possible to make the sky darker. thanks for you attention best regards, Lukas

Attached photos:

Gregory Martin 
Joined in September 2013
Posted 6 February 2017 - 09:40 CET

Try to upload it in the aviation graphics section, in my opinion is a really great i would try to remove the lense flares around "Cargo" and that lighter spot on the fuselage, other than that great shot

Rutger Smulders 

Joined in February 2014
Posted 6 February 2017 - 10:28 CET

I like the idea of the picture! How ever I guess the photo will be rejected since the photo is quite soft and the quality is quite low. if you want to try this photo I would recommend to upload it 1024px in the regular database. good luck!

Manuel Domínguez 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 6 February 2017 - 15:02 CET

I agree with Rutger, good picture but image quality is not good enough to be accepted. Mostly the left hand side is very soft, and I doubt that you can fix that even resizing to 1024 px. Besides, trying to fix that overall softness, you oversharpened almost all the edges. Shame on the image quality, because I like the picture. Cheers!

Luwu 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 6 February 2017 - 17:41 CET

Thanks for your answers! I´ll try it

Lee Aspinall 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 15 February 2017 - 20:07 CET

I think should increase the contrast a little and make the colors slightly more saturated.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1699 (38 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.