Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Main object is improperly lit

Main object is improperly lit

Marko Stojković 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:42 CET

Hello to everyone.

I have a question, how to properly lit an object on this photo and which parameter to use? In next upload, I'll fix the noise and halo.

Many thanks!

Attached photos:

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 21 June 2017 - 13:17 CET

Hi,

generally "improperly lit" rejection means, that aircraft is lighten from the back, not from the side of photographer. You can try eventually to add whites and lights on the aircraft only, but I'm not sure if it works, to be honest. Maybe someone else will advise you more.

Marko Stojković 

Joined in February 2013
Posted 21 June 2017 - 18:21 CET

OK. Now i understand. Thanks for your reply. :)

Kamil Cison 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:52 CET

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/796587/f-bvfc-air-france-aerospatiale-bac-concorde/

So should this:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/796587/f-bvfc-air-france-aerospatiale-bac-concorde/

Not only for being backlit, but also for clutter. Now stop complaining you hypocrite.

Kuba Balcerski 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:15 CET

Oh, hello Mr. "I hate everything on that site". You know why my photo with backlight was accepted? Because I knew how to deal with it and edit the picture in a way to take advantage of the backlight. That is a significant difference. Maybe you can't see it, but the screeners clearly did because some time earlier they rejected my other photo from the same day, exactly (and only) for backlight.

You know how it's called? Learning from mistakes. Maybe instead of having butthurt each time, try that?

Or if that too hard for you, why don't you just leave that site if everything here is a problem for you?

Kuba Balcerski 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:28 CET

BTW, that's really funny how you with almost 500 photos accepted are having problems with someone's photos here on the forum almost daily and I never posted any complains while having accepted only 11 pics and plenty more rejected. Just grow up dude, or give up from this site. I don't know, maybe find yourself a site like "complain-about-pictures.net" or something and just stop being so annoying here.

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:33 CET

I suggest all of you should focus on your own photos. Only Screeners are allowed here to judge which photo doesn't meet site's requirements and which does. If you have any problem with Screener's decision, contact them via email. I'm writing this especially to LRCV, as far I remember it's not the first time you take up such a topic at this forum.

Kuba, please don't write sarcastic comments, I understand your motivation but still there are some rules here and we don't want anyone to disobey them.

My message to all of you is that no one takes perfect shots all the time, that's obvious, but if you have any problems or doubts about photos at this site, there's different, direct way to communicate with Admins and Editors.

In my opinon topic is over.

Boytronic 

Joined in March 2015
Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:41 CET

Karol, read again Kuba's comments! Nothing to do with you at all! He was addressing to annoying Catalin81 aka LRCV (his new AP name)

Kuba Balcerski 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:00 CET

Boytronic, everything is fine, Karol meant my last comment to LRCV.

And I admit, maybe I went little bit too far with that comment, but still I thought some things just had to be said here.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1554 (30 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.