Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Can't upload at FireFox

Can't upload at FireFox

Fyodor Borisov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 5 March 2018 - 14:48 CET

Hi folks,

Mi FireFox doesn't allow me to work with type, location etc. bars. If I try to find type or location I need my browser is paralized and I get the message it is a problem with scenario.

Looking for advises. To change the broweser is the less useful one ;)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Fyodor

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 5 March 2018 - 19:08 CET

Since the upgrade to Firefox 58 Quantum, Firefox is a bitch to use with this site. One way to get around this issue when you are entering plane information is to place the cursor in the location code box at the top of the form using your mouse. Then use the tab key to drop down to the aircraft type and location tabs. Once you are in these boxes you can scroll up and down through the aircraft types or type in the first few letters of the name like ces for Cessna. You then choose the model number and tab down to operator and so on. Sometimes this is the only way to make it work with this site. If you tab and scroll it loads almost normally. I hope this helps a bit.

Fyodor Borisov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 5 March 2018 - 21:25 CET

Thanks a lot! Sounds a bit complicated, but I'll try ))

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 6 March 2018 - 02:43 CET

frustrating I know. Let me know if it works for you. Just tab and up/down arrow. Type the first 3 of your country, operator or aircraft type. It works.

Luko 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 6 March 2018 - 22:55 CET

Good evening,

I´ve the same problem. Any time when I try to select "Aircraft Type / Airline", my Firefox freezes and stopp working, it´s only possible if I use the auto-fill. Tried Internet Explorer, everything worked fine.

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 6 March 2018 - 23:16 CET

You can also try Google Chrome.

Dominik Kauer 

Joined in May 2016
Posted 6 March 2018 - 23:18 CET

The "tabulator" version indeed works on Firefox 58, but the freezing issue may be a Firefox problem. I remember thid was also in earlier Firefox versions.

Another issue on the upload form is: if your filesize is more than 2MB the error message displays: Please select day, month and year.

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 7 March 2018 - 02:00 CET

tabulator version....haha nice Dominik!

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 687 (28 members)
© 2006-2018 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.