Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » new watermark options

new watermark options

maqui 

Joined in December 2009
Posted 6 November 2018 - 13:43 CET

Hi Team;

Could you add some new options to watermark ?

I wish one more strong and also a bigger version of it to cover correcly the 1600px and 1920px photos.

Also two more positions ... top, middle top, center, middle bottom, bottom.

Regards!

MaQui.-)

Vaibhav Shah 

Joined in June 2013
Posted 7 November 2018 - 06:22 CET

And also an option to preview the watermark before applying it, if possible. :)

Kuba Balcerski 
Joined in January 2016
Posted 7 November 2018 - 16:02 CET

Couldn't agree more. The different options to place the watermark are needed - I always felt that the "top" and "bottom" options are like 25% off the center of the image in both ways and that wasn't making much difference in some pictures.

I would guess that this was done in a way so that in most cases the watermark covers the plane and so it cannot be as easily removed from a stolen picture, but I'd still like to have different options to place it (If I don't want the watermark to cover the plane)

The option to place the watermark on any part of the image (and in different sizes) - like in one other gallery - would be a total luxury :)

maqui 

Joined in December 2009
Posted 7 November 2018 - 23:00 CET

Hi !

Adding the new options are a quite easy, in one day is coded and may be working ( I think ); redesign the WM procedure adding an WM editor is a bit more heavy work.

Regards!

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1270 (104 members)
© 2006-2018 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.