Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » AP is clean and wonderful

AP is clean and wonderful

Hussan A Tahlil 
Joined in July 2012
Posted 20 July 2012 - 00:43 CET

You guys I have been to Airliners, JP, Planespotters but I joined AP and thought THIS PLACE IS GOOD.

Honestly AP is clean and people are much friendlier. Airliners, JP and so on they have this big ego problems.

Loving the shots here. keep up the great work guys

Jeffrey Schäfer 

Joined in November 2009
Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:23 CET

Nice to also hear a positive opinion. Thanks!

AP is a fairly Young site (Young in popularity, not age) So there are some things to work on but we do our best to keep it up and get it better.

Brodie Winkler 
Joined in May 2012
Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:50 CET

more than anything i like how the angle or rarity of the shot dictates how strict the screening is instead of always being complete tools about everything like another website who will remain unnamed Cou(A.net)gh!

Wallace Shackleton 

Joined in February 2007
Posted 21 July 2012 - 18:28 CET

Please do not start slagging off the other sites.

Darryl Morrell 

Joined in August 2008
Posted 22 July 2012 - 00:13 CET

We arent all that bad down at JP

Brodie Winkler 
Joined in May 2012
Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 CET

sorry Wallace, i am not slamming A.net, i am just very frustrated with them and their screening Process!

Toshihiko Takamizawa 

Editor
Joined in March 2012
Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:14 CET

I'm 100% with you all guys ! While I'm 100% beginner for aviation photo shooting, it could be obtained to me to distinguish what's wrong, what's good, thru nice screening process and feedbacks. I have started aviation photo shooting last summer(but not frequently), Photoshop process last month ! and I am using very unsuitable-for-aviation-shooting gears, anyway.

Many thanks goes to all A-P.Net screeners and editors for giving us such fantastic opportunity. Cheers !

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1510 (22 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.