Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » How can I contact the team? + Photo stuck in screening

How can I contact the team? + Photo stuck in screening

Giorgio Varisco 

Joined in May 2012
Posted 25 May 2019 - 18:17 CET

Recently (20th May and 22nd May) I sent two e-mails to Team@Airplane-Pictures.net with two different accounts (including the one with which I registered to this site) to report that a photo of mine has been stuck in screening for almost 2 weeks.

However, I did not receive any reply, and no action was apparently taken. Can you confirm you actually received my e-mails? If not, at which address can I contact the team?

Switching to the photo stuck in screening... photo is ID 1191656, uploaded on 7th May and marked as "In screening" since 13th May. Is there any problem? May it be caused that I requested a new type into database?

Thanks in advance! :)

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 25 May 2019 - 21:14 CET

Hi Giorgio,

I've just checked and there doesn't appear to be any messages from yourself. The last message from you that I can find dates back to 2015.

Having said that we'll take a look and see if we can resolve this issue for you.

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 25 May 2019 - 21:26 CET

Not sure what happened with that one but that's it accepted and published.

Giorgio Varisco 

Joined in May 2012
Posted 26 May 2019 - 00:07 CET

Thank you very much, Michael! :)

However, it's quite strange that you did not receive neither of my messages, as I did not receive any "Failed delivery" notification.

Is there anything I can do to check for any issues about this?

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1546 (24 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.