Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Rejected but published.

Rejected but published.

Tom Knops 

Joined in May 2017
Posted 24 August 2019 - 08:59 CET

So I uploaded this picture: (https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1226623/ec-mty-evelop-airbus-a330-200/) and the the first screener said: „Second opinion. Main object is not sharp.“. Then the second screener wrote: „I agree with first screener. Borderline.“. I was very much suprised when I saw this, so I am asking if any admin could delete this picture.

Also I would like to hear what „Borderline“ means and if my attached version is acceptable.

Thanks in advance, Tom.

Attached photos:

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:36 CET

Hi Tom,

yes this is possibly a bit confusing. It would have been easier if the 'I agree ...' statement had been omitted. Basically 'borderline' means that although the 2nd screener agrees, to a certain degree, with the 1st screener he thinks there's sufficient sharpness to accept the image.

I use 'borderline' quite a bit in appeals. I can agree with all the faults the screeners mention but in appeal I feel that they aren't sufficient to reject an image.

Hope this makes sense.

Tom Knops 

Joined in May 2017
Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:39 CET

That makes sense to me now, thank you.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1290 (19 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.