Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Civil aviation » Airshows & Events

Airshows & Events

Daniel Mysak 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 8 September 2019 - 12:24 CET

Hi there.

I uploaded a few pics yesterday for Airshow & Events with the message Airpower´19 for the screeners. Why are the not showed under the topic Airshows?

Regards Daniel

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 8 September 2019 - 13:44 CET

Hi Daniel, the new topics of air shows only appear when there are 5 or more photos on the database refering to it.

Daniel Mysak 

Joined in March 2016
Posted 8 September 2019 - 13:53 CET

Ok, didn´t know that, thanks for your answer.

Anna Kucharz 

Joined in July 2012
Posted 8 September 2019 - 14:20 CET

there is still one event missing from last Saturday, which took place in Rzeszów (Poland), there are definately more than 5 photos refering to that one

Agata Weksej 

Joined in October 2010
Posted 8 September 2019 - 16:45 CET

...and also Hunterfest 2019 in St. Stephan, CH

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 8 September 2019 - 17:34 CET

I was told you have to check the news button when you upload for an event. Who knows.

Anna Kucharz 

Joined in July 2012
Posted 8 September 2019 - 17:58 CET

Yes, you are right and I always do it while uploading.

Agata Weksej 

Joined in October 2010
Posted 8 September 2019 - 18:10 CET

but then someone on A-P.net have to press the button: " -> Airshows & Events" ;)

Giorgio Varisco 

Joined in May 2012
Posted 8 September 2019 - 19:00 CET

The events I asked priority for (BIAS and an historical airshow in Italy) were added ~1 week after the first priority uploads were accepted. Most probably they are just receiving lots of priority requests since its airshow season, and they are trying their best to give the right exposure to every airshow ;)

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 8 September 2019 - 23:07 CET

Giorgio is right. As only one airshow can be visible with a thumbnail on the main page at the time, we are trying to publish events not more often than one airshow per 24h (sometimes even more), to ensure that it won't be omitted by potential viewers. Now we have many various events, bigger and smaller from many countries, so I hope you'll understand a few days of delay with publication.

Nevertheless, every photo which you uploaded as a news (by ticking "news" option) is screened before other "standard" photos, and published instantly after positive mark during screening process.. so most of airshow shots are published within 24h (sometimes much faster) from the moment of uploading.

Martin Thoeni - Powerplanes 

Joined in February 2014
Posted 9 September 2019 - 09:16 CET

Let the guys from the site do their job....they do it well ;-)

But to be honest, I'm also waiting for the pictures from the Hunterfest 2019 in St. Stephan, my best Hunterfest ever !!!

So many good action, meeting many friends (and new people), having a great time. That's it, what makes our hobby so great :-)

OK, that was a bit off topic ;-), but had to be said....

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1318 (37 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.