Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Civil aviation » Rejection feedback

Rejection feedback

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 9 December 2019 - 21:54 CET

Recently my short final shots are now all being rejected and given the reason “requirements are higher for sky shit reason” have the rules changed now? I had never had an issue until the last few weeks and I do manage to get some on after appeal now and then.

What’s wrong with this shot, which was the latest to be rejected ? Reason was banding but my eyes cannae see that.

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/rejected-images/2019-12/1259488.jpg

Appreciate some constructive feedback

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 9 December 2019 - 21:55 CET

Sky shot not sh*t as mistakenly typed sorry

Lien Savo G. S. 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 10 December 2019 - 08:29 CET

The shoot looks pretty stunning, those type of photos of ''a plane landing and you zoom to cut part of the wings'' was ever accepted here.

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:09 CET

For this angle I never ever want to get the whole wing in as it causes too much empty space, with it being a sky shot. I prefer the plane to fill most of the frame as possible, you capture more detail of the jet that way in my humble opinion :-)

Kamil Cison 

Joined in January 2013
Posted 10 December 2019 - 18:10 CET

If youre unhappy with a single person deciding whether your photo is good, why upload here in the first place? Go on flickr, start your own facebook page, unleash your creativity, dont let some stranger limit your imagination and talent.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1536 (33 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.