Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Airports & photo locations » Spotting at the parade in Moscow on Victory Day

Spotting at the parade in Moscow on Victory Day

Eric Bley
Joined in May 2014
Posted 16 January 2020 - 18:03 CET

Hi,

I will be flying to Moscow in May to photograph the flying display over the Red Square. Does anybody know a good location? I was thinking to position myself somewhere on the Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge.

Pavlyuk Innes 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 21 January 2020 - 13:46 CET

Hi,

The spot on the Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge will be overcrowded.

I can suggest the spot near from Belorusskaya subway station or New Arbat street.

For your information: aviation part of the parade may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions.

Feel free to contact.

Best regards,

Innes

Eric Bley
Joined in May 2014
Posted 6 February 2020 - 18:48 CET

Thanks for your reply. Belorusskaya station seems to be far away from the Red Square, although I admit that they fly at the same altitude. But I guess I'll try Arbat Street. Although Raushskaya embankment and the Sate Library look promising as well. The embankment maybe more. My hotel is not far the embankment, so I'll try this one first, if it's too crowded I can always make a quick switch.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1318 (37 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.