Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » Editing advice for sharp pictures with Lr and Nik-Collection

Editing advice for sharp pictures with Lr and Nik-Collection

D.O. 
Joined in March 2017
Posted 13 September 2020 - 11:48 CET

Hello fellow AP-photographers,

i recently started uploading pictures again after a while. Most of the pictures were rejected because the main object was not sharp.

I was facing this circumstance before but i managed to find a proper workflow ( presharpening via Nik. sharpening and general edits in LR and Noise reduction in Dfine afterwards) which led to numerous accepted pictures.

Sadly im not able to create proper sharp images with this combination anymore.

Can someone help me to find a good way to edit sharp pictures with these two programms?

Thanks in advance!

David

Dominik Kauer 

Joined in May 2016
Posted 15 November 2021 - 15:55 CET

Hey

Random guess, but can it be that you only have problems with shots taken with your 18-200mm lens? I went through a few of your uploads, the 200-500mm quality seems comparable to my shots. The 18-200mm - there are mostly flaws which seem to come from the lens and not the editing to be honest... gigo - garbage in, garbage out - as hard as it sounds, but when it comes to improve sharpness, there are technical limitations in post processing...

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1509 (8 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.