Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Civil aviation » Normal photos went to the graphic section

Normal photos went to the graphic section

Marek Horák 

Joined in October 2016
Posted 27 October 2020 - 14:46 CET

Hey guys, you maybe noticed as well as I, that many photos which are not graphics went by editors(?) to the graphic section, without saying a word… How is the possible ?! If the photos has been taken with such conditions without editing them in PS (water mirroring and etc.) why then they are in graphics ? And then some shit like that TVS A330 (OK-GBB) is just photoshoped as much as it could and went to the main database or even worse, gets even accepted :D …. I would really like to hear something from the screeners/editors.

Thanks Marek.

Cristiano - CIA Spotters 

Joined in April 2017
Posted 27 October 2020 - 21:53 CET

I agree with you Marek is not possible to accepted this type of photo at the gallery

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 24 November 2020 - 10:17 CET

Hello there, it's difficult to say anything about that, if you don't give any specific examples. I've just checked the graphics section, and I see only a few shots that could possibly not belong to that category.

Another thing is that it's not quite common for us, as editors, to move photos from main database to the graphics. I can speak for myself, I do it when I'm pretty sure it's graphics, and I don't feel obligated to inform the author, as generally a photo which is wrongly categorized could be easily rejected during screening, not moved by me to another database category.

If anyone feels that his/her photo should not belong to the graphics, it's very easy to change it again to the main database, but we need to be ensured by the photographer that it's not a faked photo in any way.

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 25 October 2021 - 16:27 CET

Hi Marek, can you give us some examples?

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 28 August 2022 - 09:39 CET

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1435241/tf-bbm-bluebird-nordic-boeing-737-400f/

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 28 August 2022 - 09:42 CET

Please check all here. https://www.airplane-pictures.net/aviation-graphics.php?pg=1&order=screen_timestamp

Artur Brandys 

Joined in February 2017
Posted 16 December 2023 - 23:22 CET

System error :)

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1172 (33 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.