Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Non-aviation » Fotos of Russia Air Force aircraft during russian invasion to Ukraine

Fotos of Russia Air Force aircraft during russian invasion to Ukraine

Olexandr Nasushnyi 
Joined in April 2013
Posted 1 March 2022 - 16:51 CET

Dear AP team! Ukraininan nation experiences very difficult time now. Since 24 of February we are fighting all togeteher against russian agressors, against Russia as a terrorist state. It's a shame that fotos of russian military aircraft still have been posted since than. This is not right at all! Let's make it clear. Now russian agressors can't achieve any their goals and they starting to make what they can do the best - attack civilians and their homes by airstrikes in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv and others using Su-24, Su-34, Su-25 etc.This thing should realize all people around the world. Now I beg you to stop posting any photos of russian military aircraft on AP.net. And of course it would be great stop posting photos of any russian civil aircraft (russian airlines) as well. Thank you.

Oleg V. Belyakov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 1 March 2022 - 17:09 CET

Totally agree.

As a terrorist state russia MUST be fully isolated from the rest human world.

No time for compromise.

Ihor Kolesnyk 

Joined in May 2016
Posted 1 March 2022 - 17:13 CET

I totally agree. This country has no place in the civilized world.

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 2 March 2022 - 17:29 CET

Until further notice Airplane-Pictures.net will not publish photos of any military aircraft of Russia and Belarus. We have 100% consensus on this within the team.

Olexandr Nasushnyi 
Joined in April 2013
Posted 2 March 2022 - 20:13 CET

Martin Krupka, thank you very much!

Alexander Babashov 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 3 March 2022 - 12:05 CET

for the duration of the conflict, it would also be fair to impose a moratorium on the publication of Ukrainian military aircraft

I also ask that a respected resource not turn into a platform for political showdowns and unsubstantiated accusations

Natalia Demyanchuk
Joined in May 2012
Posted 3 March 2022 - 13:16 CET

We can all see what a terrorist Russian government is all about.

Alexander Babashov 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 3 March 2022 - 13:29 CET

I repeat, I ask you to save the respected resource from political squabbles. This is a place for those who love aviation and not for political disputes. IMHO

spinfire 

Joined in November 2014
Posted 3 March 2022 - 14:08 CET

Alexander, I agree with you

and further

I put in the queue a photograph of the monument to the civil aircraft IL-62, with the tail number of the USSR, it was immediately rejected without explanation. Even with the current situation, I think it's wrong.

Conflict is politics, spotting is a hobby

Alexander Rybalchenko 
Joined in November 2016
Posted 3 March 2022 - 20:18 CET

I fully support my colleague Igor Mikhelevich in this matter, it always seemed to me that this site is a meeting place for like-minded people who are passionate about aviation and aviation photography. Obviously now we will have to look for a new home for our photos.

Ihor Kolesnyk 

Joined in May 2016
Posted 17 March 2022 - 12:52 CET

Conflict is not politics, there is an open war against Ukraine. Did you do anything to stop this war? No? So you're the same criminal!

Bartek Kolanko 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 19 March 2022 - 14:57 CET

And what is to blame for Ukraine not to take pictures of Ukrainian airplanes? russia is the aggressor so save yourself these comments

Dmitry Molokovich 

Joined in October 2012
Posted 19 March 2022 - 21:31 CET

"Until further notice Airplane-Pictures.net will not publish photos of any military aircraft of Russia and Belarus. We have 100% consensus on this within the team."

The Belarusian Air Force is not participating in this war. If you are going to introduce a moratorium, then for all three countries: Russia, Belarus and Ukraine for the duration of this situation. And then, it is necessary to distinguish between fighters and helicopters and planes of a semi-civilian plan

Ivan Bukvic 

Joined in September 2012
Posted 19 March 2022 - 22:15 CET

First of all, I don't want to talk about war,

Secondly, it is not normal to ban: writers, artists, the history of a nation, the flag, sports and much more. And I'm so glad I'm not thinking like you (AP Team), because it's just not good thinking.

But I can give you a suggestion to delete all the profiles you don't like and don't forget to delete the evil flags! :))

Piotr Knurowski 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 25 March 2022 - 18:07 CET

Why are you removing forum posts here?

In my opinion, everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Nobody should be treated worse or better.

Let 's separate politics and our passion.

besides, this site is getting worse every year. This has to be worked on

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 25 March 2022 - 19:21 CET

Hi Piotr,

Piotr Kosciolek wanted his account to be removed. Hence his post vanished.

We try to stay distant, however, we had to remove some posts that were posted here to start flame war.

This post has been edited by on 25th March 2022 - 19:21

SergeyL 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 23 December 2022 - 07:06 CET

It's been a long time since I've been here.

Good afternoon, everyone, for starters.

And now please explain to me, on what grounds are pictures of US and NATO warplanes posted on this site? Do not they, according to your logic, are not guilty of civilian casualties in the wars of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and in the massacre in Yugoslavia? Remind me who was the aggressor there, who flew in and decided to make peace? has everyone forgotten the colin powell test tube?

I will continue. you have a strange way with bans - Russian authors are not allowed to post Russian planes and helicopters, but destroyed Russian equipment is allowed?

You can't agree with yourselves, they have a consensus.

I tried to upload my photos to the site, one was accepted and people, members of A-P, liked them, let's look at them - Michał Wallo, Per Voetmann, Ricardo Hebmüller, Artur Zak, Pavel Bezrukov - AviaPressPhoto, Piotr Knurowski, Roman N., Sandor Vamosi, Vaibhav Shah.

Yes, those who were not afraid, and I will tell you openly - those who were NOT afraid, to put a mark not a few and only one person and Russia. And if you follow your principles - that is the will of the people in free civilized democracies - people want to see pictures of Russian planes and helicopters.

Once again, if you want to prohibit the publication of photos of what you call "aggressors" you need to become a site where you will publish only photos of civilian planes and helicopters.

That is all for now.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

SergeyL 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 23 December 2022 - 07:07 CET

Артемка, ты бы лучше молчал

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 23 December 2022 - 19:53 CET

Hi Sergey,

There are no reasons to change our policy.

This post has been edited by on 23rd December 2022 - 19:54

SergeyL 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 24 December 2022 - 14:12 CET

Why did you delete my photo? Where is your "policy" on your site that you cannot post photos of Russian equipment?

give me a link

Ivan Bukvic 

Joined in September 2012
Posted 24 December 2022 - 14:43 CET

One advice for you SergeyL, they will never understand what other (countries) are talking about...

So you have two options, ignore the site or delete your profile. You don't lose anything belive me!!!

spinfire 

Joined in November 2014
Posted 24 December 2022 - 16:05 CET

Interesting cases.

The editors decided to publish SergeyL's photo, after which SergeyL wrote a post here, entered into a discussion with the founder, after which one of his posts was deleted, as well as his photo.

But the site's team "has 100% consensus" on this topic.

Have the team already forgotten about consensus? Or is he already gone, and someone has begun to understand something?

SergeyL, красава, парень

SergeyL 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 24 December 2022 - 19:56 CET

Guys, I don't want to get into politics, I'm not a politician. I'm one of thousands of other photographers like me on this site, I don't write posts that call for something and I don't publish photos that make me happy about something. I just want to be able to show the beauty of Russian aviation, and I see that both screeners of this resource and ordinary users support me, so what is the problem? you will not deny that for the past 8 years Ukrainian troops have been fighting against what you call "separatists" residents of Donbass, formerly eastern Ukraine? and including the Ukrainian troops used combat aviation, but all previous 8 years you were not against the publications of the Ukrainian air force, what is the problem now? and to repeat my simple question again, all military aviation of NATO countries, the US and parts of the Middle east countries fighting in Iran, 2 wars Afghanistan and Iraq, Syria, Libya, in the end the heart of Europe - Yugoslavia, bombed by US and NATO and ... all planes and helicopters destroying civilians and civilian infrastructure among other things ... are quietly hanging on the A-P website, or is that different? Then explain why it is different?

spinfire, спасибо

Oleg V. Belyakov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 25 December 2022 - 01:46 CET

For those ruzzian hypocritical "not-a-politicians" and "adherents of democratic principles" (in russia? really?!) - the only possible example of "beauty of russian aviation" is shown here:

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1491038/rf-13668-russia-air-force-mil-mi-28ub/

You (still) have an opportunity (and you're welcome for sure) to upload your photos of similar scenes.

And given the trends of your "successes" in the war YOU started, your nearest future will be more and more full of such opportunities.

So go on guys until the end!

SergeyL 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 25 December 2022 - 08:12 CET

Oleg, go rejoice in your Ukrainian aviation, ah yes, it's gone, it's gone, did it kill itself? did it crash? it must have gone astray. The Earth is round, remember that

Oleg V. Belyakov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 25 December 2022 - 09:15 CET

Yes... yes!

"Because the world is round..." - so "If you want blood you've got it"

Nice colours, aren't they?

Just to remember.

Oleg V. Belyakov 

Joined in January 2012
Posted 25 December 2022 - 10:07 CET

( btw, Merry Xmas! )

Martin Krupka 

Founder
Joined in July 2006
Posted 25 December 2022 - 11:05 CET

Enough have been said.

Jump to the top

This topic is locked.

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1503 (26 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.