Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Photo feedback » Good for upload?

Good for upload?

Victor Ambriz 

Joined in August 2013
Posted 5 April 2014 - 01:42 CET

The lastest days i have rejected a lot of pictures, so this time i need professional help, this photo es good (in quality for AP) to be uploaded?

if your answer is no, please help me with your opinion & tell me what I need to do with the photo

This post has been edited by Martin Krupka on 19th July 2014 - 23:30

Attached photos:

Wallace Shackleton 

Joined in February 2007
Posted 5 April 2014 - 06:22 CET

Time is short... basically the picture is not that well lit the lower portion of the aircraft is in shadow, while the upper is over exposed, so where and when you take photos should be addressed first.

Get the light to your back.

The white balance is slightly out and it needs a slight contrast/ colour balance adjustment. However I don't think it is worth saving, learn from your mistakes and move on to better things.

There are times when one must do such things, painful as they may be.

By the looks of your avatar, I would say that you have privileged access, there are a couple of names here in the same situation and they exploit this, where others can not...

Victor Ambriz 

Joined in August 2013
Posted 6 April 2014 - 04:26 CET

yes, i have that "privileged access" but i have the situation where in the other side of the aircraft we have the runway (05L) & between the 05L we have the 05R, it's impossible to move on that points (DGAC laws) and is not good to take photos from the second terminal (a lot of heat haze), i only can take photos from the hangar (almost with permission of the director) or the 23's runways, excluding this, is good to know about what I need to do with the photo, I'll try to do the balance adjustment without damage the colors & quality of the photo.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1423 (12 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.