Few Changes

M. de Mooij 
Joined in March 2015
Posted 31 May 2015 - 20:58 CET

Plane is unsharp

Adam Myszkowski 
Joined in June 2011
Posted 31 May 2015 - 22:25 CET

Still not sharp and soft, I'm afraid you can't help this particular photo at all

Victor Ambriz 

Joined in August 2013
Posted 1 June 2015 - 18:31 CET

I'm not a screener but I'm agree with Adam and M.R. The aircraft is not sharp try to use a higher F next time

Darryl Morrell 

Joined in August 2008
Posted 1 June 2015 - 21:50 CET

Too much sky also, the aircraft needs to be more central vertically in the frame, the composition looks odd as its at the bottom. Takes a while to pick up but you will get there :-)

Nasser Abdillahi 

Joined in September 2014
Posted 1 June 2015 - 22:40 CET

Not the final edited but on the way. Adetande, the aircraft needs to be more central vertically in the frame and it's definitely unsharp .. he are a try from me but you must know its NOT the final editing you most work on it self ..

Attached photos:

Philipp Wittmann 
Joined in August 2012
Posted 1 June 2015 - 23:33 CET

Imho there's no need to have the airplane exactly in the middle of the picture. It's much more important to get a good looking overall composition - and that doesn't necessarily involve measuring pixels to center the plane.

I do think this image has potential, except for the sharpness...not sure how the original looked, the gradient in the sky is definitely nice, but I guess it never was fully sharp in the first place.

Andre Nordheim 

Joined in September 2013
Posted 9 June 2015 - 18:50 CET

Adetandy, send me an email to sanordheim@gmail.com with a list of your equipment, settings you shoot at and the software you use for post processing.

Also include the original of the shot you posted above.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1613 (26 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.