Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Screening tool available for the AP.net Users

Screening tool available for the AP.net Users

Juan Pablo MS 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 2 June 2016 - 23:58 CET

Hi Team,

I have seen you got really good improvement with the new tool used while screening the photos. If not wrong, the tool equalize and include a grid to the picture, that helps with horizon and vertical level, dust spot and many other reject facts.

So why don't we include the option of having that tool available for AP.net users to use it as a pre-validate tool before submitting to the website. This will be optional and just to standardize what you expect from us while submitting new pics.

From a technical perspective, i would suppose you process the image with the tool and storage at AP.net servers during screening, but for us would be good enough to just allow us to download without impacting disk consumption.

I know you can use equalization and grids as part of major post processing tools, however would be good if we could use same that will be used by screening.

Thanks so much and cheers from Costa Rica!!

IvarBierman 

Joined in February 2015
Posted 28 June 2016 - 20:21 CET

think its an good idea. an extra screen after filling all field (reig, airport ect) with the grid what sceeners using. and then: "you sure uploading this pic?"

Juan Pablo MS 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 29 June 2016 - 19:32 CET

Hi Ivar,

yes something like the scenario you described. That will help filtering many images and allow us to submit changes if required before screening process.

Thanks

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1517 (16 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.