Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » How to get an Eyecatcher

How to get an Eyecatcher

IvarBierman 

Joined in February 2015
Posted 28 June 2016 - 20:31 CET

i was wondering when a picture is an eyecatcher.

is it calculated by vieuwers, likers or choosen by screeners as: this picture is cool, eyecatcher.

just wondering :-)

Youssef Âaziz 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:24 CET

Hi IvarBierman,

In fact as mentioned in the Top, it's "Editors' Choice", I guess that "likes" are not necessarily considered but, your picture should be very correct technically and should have some artistic dimension, something new, something unusual !!

Greetings.

Âaziz.

Vegard Hopland 
Joined in January 2013
Posted 29 June 2016 - 22:21 CET

Views and likes , thats what I have been told.

Victor Ambriz 

Joined in August 2013
Posted 29 June 2016 - 22:56 CET

On my experience here, the eyecatchers are pictures that are "out of the normal view" pictures with some unusual perspective, perfect colors & artistic phases

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 30 June 2016 - 00:37 CET

Hi guys,

the eyecatchers are basically Editor's Choice. Anyone of the senior admins can select them and as mentioned they tend to be out of the ordinary well executed shots. Views and likes very rarely come in to it. I've screened images that I know I will select as eyecatchers and do so as soon as they're published, so they have little or no views or likes.

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1459 (16 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.