Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » "Not enough aviation"

"Not enough aviation"

ZuluRR 

Joined in July 2014
Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:05 CET

Following picture got rejected with the reason "not enough aviation". What do you think? I see many pictures of clouds, airports etc beeing accepted and even getting eyecatchers. Also there is a wing in my picture and the picture is made out of an airplane. I really think this is impudent. As a plus, the screener who decided it also uploads pictures of clouds... So it is a bit ironic...

Attached photos:

Sven Pferdmenges 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:39 CET

Try to appeal it! I also see a picture ( which is in the most viewed ) uploaded by a screener which is, after the screeners argumention, "not enough aviation" .. You've nothing to lose!

Good luck !

ZuluRR 

Joined in July 2014
Posted 24 July 2016 - 13:52 CET

Already appealed, but it´s still rejected. And yeah I´ve saw the picture you mean... We´ll never understand these screeners :D

Jan Jasinski 

Joined in November 2010
Posted 3 August 2016 - 01:36 CET

In this case I think the screeners are right.

Besides the winglet which is hardly visible, this could just as well be a photo taken outside the window of a car or train. A simple streak of rain doesn't compensate enough for the small portion of the aircraft you can see.

Nice creativity but windows and rain are not easy to photograph!

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1601 (22 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.