Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Full member requirements necessary?

Full member requirements necessary?

Jose Bejarano 

Joined in April 2015
Posted 29 April 2017 - 18:26 CET

To become full member, each member has to reach this requirements:

-Screening acceptance ratio above 0.7 in last 365 days

-At least 50 photos uploaded in last 365 days

-At least 3 Eyecatchers photos since joining Airplane-Pictures.net.

What I understand then: It´s mandatory you have all three requirements at the same time, isn´t it?

That´s because I´ve seen some recent full members with no eyecatchers or maybe only one or two, so third condition is not achieved, or am I wrong? Can we get to full member with only two requirements?

I´m still too far to become full member but this is just a doubt that I have.

Thanks and regards!

Manuel Domínguez 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 29 April 2017 - 20:11 CET

As far as I know, they have done it twice. The first time the admin promoted 3 guys that hadn't achieved the 3 EC, and they explained it in the forum, saying that their ratio was very high and they had a huge amount of pictures in their galleries. They kinda earned it, so it was ok. The second time they promoted at least 4 or 5 members way less active than the first ones and the admin never gave an explanation... It doesn't look fair at all without giving proper explanation, but you know, though this is the best spotting website (imho), fairness is not the best attribute of the staff.

Saludos!

Dennis Janssen 

Joined in December 2013
Posted 29 April 2017 - 20:38 CET

Even when you are Full Member you are able to remove pictures, so you can remove your EC's as well. So that could be an option as well..

A while ago they gave a few people the FM status cause they had over 1000 pictures online at Airplane-pictures.

Cheers!

Michael Carbery 

Joined in June 2008
Posted 29 April 2017 - 22:00 CET

Yes the last couple of years at Christmas time we have promoted a few members who had a ratio of 0.7 or greater and over 1000 images accepted. It was in recognition for their loyalty to the site. Not sure about the second time you speak of though.

Manuel Domínguez 

Joined in March 2014
Posted 29 April 2017 - 22:45 CET

I only read something aobut that promotions the first time, because Martin Krupka wrote it in the forum (http://www.airplane-pictures.net/forum/3208/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year/), but I think nobody wrote about that the second time, so nobody knew that it became a "tradition".

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1597 (37 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.