Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Hearing An Appeal?

Hearing An Appeal?

PrestonFiedler

Joined in June 2014
Posted 6 August 2018 - 19:57 CET

I have had an image in the appeal queue for now 9 days, I'm just wondering if it will be heard? It says that you cannot appeal past a week, but I appealed immediately upon examining it after rejection.

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 6 August 2018 - 20:17 CET

Some times it takes a long time...Like puberty...you just can't rush it hahaha

PrestonFiedler

Joined in June 2014
Posted 6 August 2018 - 22:39 CET

Lol Jetz, thankfully that (rough) time is over. Yeah that's okay, I just got a bit confused when it said can't appeal anymore. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't kicked from the queue. Now the shot was of an airshow, so if accepted will it be included in the show album? Alternatively, would a reupload be included?

Jetzguy 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 7 August 2018 - 00:27 CET

Probably yes to inclusion if accepted. No if reuploaded.

Aron van Oort 

Joined in August 2016
Posted 7 August 2018 - 22:25 CET

Hi PrestonFiedler,

I had the same last year with an airshow and you don't have to worry. If your appeal is accepted they will add it to the show album (what also take 1 day).

- Aron

PrestonFiedler

Joined in June 2014
Posted 8 August 2018 - 01:25 CET

Sadly the appeal was denied and it came back with an additional reason. I actually can sort of see the new reason, but the old one was bs imo

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1732 (33 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.