Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Aviation photography » News category

News category

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 22 August 2018 - 14:41 CET

This picture is uploaded like a news for first visit in Craiova, but pictures not appear in News category on the website. Why no answer and deleted precedent messages ?

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1097823/d-agra-global-reach-aviation-bombardier-crj-200lr/

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 22 August 2018 - 18:38 CET

The fact that you've uploaded a photo as a news, does not mean that it will appear on the main page. Rare visits (and other questionable "news") are sometimes deleted from the news list after being accepted to the database. That is what has happened here.

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 22 August 2018 - 20:19 CET

No, picurres was accepted like news because is rare aircraft visits and first date here, like other lot picture on the website. Is not remuved form news, is accepted like a news. check.

Karol Trojanowski 

Senior admin
Joined in June 2016
Posted 22 August 2018 - 20:40 CET

Read my post carefully one more time. I wrote that picture was deleted from the news list AFTER being accepted to the database - so picture was screened with priority, and then I deleted it from the list to publication on the main page.

DUB_Spotter 

Joined in July 2016
Posted 27 September 2018 - 21:24 CET

This picture is not news ? Is first picture in data base, first picture with new operator, and first visits here. Picture was accepted like news and priority.

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/1115207/sx-ods-tui-airlines-belgium-airbus-a320/

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1658 (42 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.