Airplane Pictures home

Home » Forums » Site-related » Has the Appeal Q Gone?

Has the Appeal Q Gone?

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 8 November 2020 - 11:53 CET

Not the first time I reported this issue, last time I reported this I got no response from site administrastors.

So what has happened to the appeal Q?

I have 4 in there, oldest is now approaching 3 months? You cant be that behind surely?

Any response would be appreciated.

Milan Janičina 

Joined in October 2016
Posted 8 November 2020 - 12:24 CET

I also have one photo and I'm waiting and waiting and nothing is done, they don't have time to check my opinion...

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 11 November 2020 - 16:49 CET

A response would be appreciated

Javi Sanchez 

Joined in June 2012
Posted 16 November 2020 - 19:56 CET

Hi everyone!

I agree with all of you and I also think that all of you deserve some explanations and transparency in this kind of situations.

As most of you can imagine, for a while, the website is going through a very bad and complicated moment. (we are not going to fool ourselves)

We lost some team members, we had some disagreements inside the team and right now, we are trying find different ways to push up again this website to the place that deserves to be. But we need to be listened from above too, of course.

I really want to thank all of the users that continue uploading pictures and also the patience that all of you are having for a long time with the heavy jam that there is in the "Appeal" section.

As a screener, I want to say sorry for all these inconveniences and at the same time, thank all of you for keep publishing pictures in this website..

Airplane-pictures.net will go back to how it was, sooner or later.

All my best for all of you.

Javi.

Nico Berger 

Joined in January 2016
Posted 16 November 2020 - 22:04 CET

Thanks for the honest answer Javi!

Enda G Burke 

Joined in April 2016
Posted 16 November 2020 - 23:04 CET

Appreciate the honest response

Milan Janičina 

Joined in October 2016
Posted 3 January 2021 - 13:24 CET

Hello, how much longer will we wait for Appeal Q? It's the new year and there's still nothing going on :/

Andrea Balbin 

Joined in December 2015
Posted 24 May 2021 - 16:45 CET

Now I have found the question at some question about the screening and so on..Let´s hope that it will return at its level sooner than later

Jump to the top

Terms and Conditions | About | FAQ | Photo Use | Privacy Policy | Online 1645 (34 members)
© 2006-2024 Airplane-Pictures.net | E-mail us: Team@Airplane-Pictures.net
All photos are copyright © to their respective photographers and may not be used without permission.